Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Reflection on Life

Although things may get rough during a pandemic, I am thankful that Covid-19 has not affected me directly. With fall settling into the campus, the weather can sometimes be gloomy. However, many students are doing the best they can to make this semester worthwhile. As for myself, I have ventured into the campus scene more and became active within a campus ministry, known as Cru. Through this group, I have been able to converse and befriend new students with the same aspirations. Of course, we have to follow campus community guidelines with social distancing and masks! So far, it has been a blast to get out and try new things. A few days ago, a couple of friends and I went to dinner in the pouring rain. I know what you are thinking, "Why in the world would you do something like that?". The experience was calming that in moments like those, you forget about the negatives in the world. The sky was a bright orange, nothing like I had ever seen before.
My friends and I also went to a nearby parking garage during sunset. Likewise, it was one of the most surreal experiences in my life. Sometimes people realize what they have until it's either taken away or in danger. That is my sincere outlook on the entire pandemic, to stop and look at life. To live the life that you are given, not out of fear, but caution. Take caution that your actions can affect other lives, but don't dwell and miss out on opportunities (especially the COVID protocol way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advancement in Blog

  Hello, this entry will be a short message for future posts. As you have been aware that I have been documenting events on campus for my Gl...