Monday, November 23, 2020

Advancement in Blog

  Hello, this entry will be a short message for future posts. As you have been aware that I have been documenting events on campus for my Global Dynamics course at the University of Kentucky, I have been selected to continue my blog for at least a year. This news means that you will get to relive my life that I will live in the 2021 Spring and Fall semester. For the upcoming blogs, you will get to visualize the way of life in Eastern Kentucky as I head to Elliott County (my hometown) for Winter break. I am excited to continue this journey with the ones that are remaining on my blog. Thank you for reading this far and, hopefully, you will continue. The image below is just a simple "selfie" of myself that I have taken to help you readers of what I looked like. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Advancement in Blog

  Hello, this entry will be a short message for future posts. As you have been aware that I have been documenting events on campus for my Gl...